Adding a Discussion Board
Discussion Boards can be created for members of your website to post messages about various topics.
- To create go to Connect --> Discussion
- Select Add a New Discussion
- Complete the necessary fields: name, description and records per page*.
- More Options allows you to permit certain groups to view discussions.
Â Â Â Â Â Â * Records per page is the number of posts on the page visible to the viewer
Within a particular Discussion Board Topic, such as Community, a user can create additional categories, such as "Events", "Classifieds", etc.
- Go to Connect --> Discussions
- Select the discussion needing a new category by clicking on the hyperlink
- Under "Add a New Category" complete the necessary fields
- A user can add as many categories as they desire.
- The position of the category on the page can be changed using the arrows to the left of the category name on the lower part of the screen.
PLEASE NOTE: Some Epiphany Systems sites do not have discussion boards enabled. This is a module available for a one time fee of $450 for set-up and it adds $9 per month to the hosting. To add this to your site please fill out a request at epiphanysystems.com.